classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AbsractAlgorithm Extension

sammeek
Dear Users,

I am attempting to extend the AbstractAlgorithm class so that I can define the input/output formats in the process description. I am running v 3.3.0 with the Geotools additions. Attached is my .java and process description. It appears as though the java file is compiling on the server, but it does not appear in the capabilities document.

I also get the following error from the tomcat 52n log:

2014-09-08 11:46:30,534 [http-bio-8010-exec-3] WARN  org.n52.wps.server.AbstractAlgorithm: Could not initialize algorithm, parsing error: grasp.cropmodel.ApsimRunProcess
java.io.FileNotFoundException:  (No such file or directory)

org.n52.wps.server.CapabilitiesConfiguration: Exception during instantiation of process grasp.cropmodel.ApsimRunProcess
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

It appears as though the processdescription is not being uploaded for some reason. Can I put it on the server manually?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sam
ApsimRunProcess.xml
ApsimRunProcess.java
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: AbsractAlgorithm Extension

BenjaminPross
Hello Sam,

You can put the process description file in the folder WEB-INF/classes/grasp/cropmodel. Same location as the java file. I noticed some small issues in the XML. I attached a fixed version.

Cheers,

Benjamin

ApsimRunProcess.xml
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: AbsractAlgorithm Extension

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the advice, process description can now be generated when the xml is copied into the folder manually. Do you know why the process description xml is not being uploaded via the console?

Sam