Chaining FeatureCollections

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

Nearly there!

I am using the WPS to chain processes. It essentially works by taking the output of one process and putting it into another. I am using a GTVectorDataBinding (and then feature collection) to take one output and then send it as an input to the next process via the java client. Essentially the chain filters out data based upon different criteria (point in polygon, filter on attribute value etc). This is somewhat successful however when I pass an output to a new input, I keep getting fields added to the next input (specifically the name field). Over three processes the feature type looks like this:

- the following process takes a WFS reference as input with the feature type:

SimpleFeatureTypeImpl cobweb:SampleData identified extends Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,the_geom:the_geom,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,TRUE:TRUE,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,satNum:satNum,accuracy:accuracy,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)

- the next process takes the output of the first process (only a filter so no fields added)

SimpleFeatureTypeImpl http://www.52north.org/a61d8ec2-62c0-4432-9c12-320a082b7156:Feature-a61d8ec2-62c0-4432-9c12-320a082b7156 identified extends Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,name:name,name:name,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)

- the next process takes the output of the second process (only a filter so no fields added)

Attribute Range Feature Type SimpleFeatureTypeImpl http://www.52north.org/fec1b2bf-3efd-4687-a313-708a234e59de:Feature-fec1b2bf-3efd-4687-a313-708a234e59de identified extends Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)

Is there something within the WPS that is causing the "name:name:" field to keep being added.

My processes work by taking each feature within a collection, performing a test and then adding the feature to a result feature ArrayList if true. This ArrayList is then added to a ListFeatureCollection with the type taken from the inputFeature collection. Apologies for the long post, does this make sense?

Thanks again.

Sam
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
This is strange, this never occurred to me. I will take a look at it,
but I am afraid, I won't make it before the weekend.
I will let you know, if I find something.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 24.10.2014 14:58, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Nearly there!
>
> I am using the WPS to chain processes. It essentially works by taking the
> output of one process and putting it into another. I am using a
> GTVectorDataBinding (and then feature collection) to take one output and
> then send it as an input to the next process via the java client.
> Essentially the chain filters out data based upon different criteria (point
> in polygon, filter on attribute value etc). This is somewhat successful
> however when I pass an output to a new input, I keep getting fields added to
> the next input (specifically the name field). Over three processes the
> feature type looks like this:
>
> - the following process takes a WFS reference as input with the feature
> type:
>
> SimpleFeatureTypeImpl cobweb:SampleData identified extends
> Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,the_geom:the_geom,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,TRUE:TRUE,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,satNum:satNum,accuracy:accuracy,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)
>
> - the next process takes the output of the first process (only a filter so
> no fields added)
>
> SimpleFeatureTypeImpl
> http://www.52north.org/a61d8ec2-62c0-4432-9c12-320a082b7156:Feature-a61d8ec2-62c0-4432-9c12-320a082b7156
> identified extends
> Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,name:name,name:name,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)
>
> - the next process takes the output of the second process (only a filter so
> no fields added)
>
> Attribute Range Feature Type SimpleFeatureTypeImpl
> http://www.52north.org/fec1b2bf-3efd-4687-a313-708a234e59de:Feature-fec1b2bf-3efd-4687-a313-708a234e59de
> identified extends
> Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,name:name,survey:survey,name:name,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)
>
> Is there something within the WPS that is causing the "name:name:" field to
> keep being added.
>
> My processes work by taking each feature within a collection, performing a
> test and then adding the feature to a result feature ArrayList if true. This
> ArrayList is then added to a ListFeatureCollection with the type taken from
> the inputFeature collection. Apologies for the long post, does this make
> sense?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Sam
>  
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
In reply to this post by sammeek
Hi Sam,

I was able to reproduce this now. It seems that this behaviour is introduced by GeoTools.
There are some attributes that every parsed feature seems to have, "name" is one of them.
Something goes wrong if another attribute with the same name is introduced by the user.
I also experienced this behaviour with the attribute name "description".
Why this is the case could be a question for the GeoTools mailinglist, I guess.
I cannot dig into that at the moment, I am afraid.
As a workaround, you could create a new SimpleFeatureType in your process and add all attributes of the original one only once.

Cheers,

Benjamin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

Ha! How very interesting, I wonder if this is a know Geotools problem? I will contact the mailing list as you suggest.

Yes, I should have noticed as a couple of my processes do conflation of attributes and I do not have this problem then. I would like to avoid editing all of my processes if possible but sometimes it can't be helped!

Sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi again Benjamin,

I have now solved this problem, simply avoid any of the geotools field names and then things seem to work OK up to a point. I am now running into a problem where the features lose fields when they are uploaded to Geoserver.

I have run all of the processes individually through QGIS and they all work fine and return the correct number of fields. Also the log output from chaining the processes shows that the featureType out of the last process before being uploaded to geoserver is as follows:

SimpleFeatureTypeImpl http://www.52north.org/8b2d26e8-08e9-4a4d-999c-ee289dbc7026:Feature-8b2d26e8-08e9-4a4d-999c-ee289dbc7026 identified extends Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,survey:survey,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)

However, the following feature fields appear in Geoserver:

fid survey fieldconta fieldcon_1 fieldcon_2 timestamp OpVer DevID

The fields with bearing, tilt, temperatur, pressure are lost for some reason.

Is this something to do with Geoserver?

Sam

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Hi Sam,

Can you tell us the data types of the fields that disappear?

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 28.10.2014 12:09, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi again Benjamin,
>
> I have now solved this problem, simply avoid any of the geotools field names
> and then things seem to work OK up to a point. I am now running into a
> problem where the features lose fields when they are uploaded to Geoserver.
>
> I have run all of the processes individually through QGIS and they all work
> fine and return the correct number of fields. Also the log output from
> chaining the processes shows that the featureType out of the last process
> before being uploaded to geoserver is as follows:
>
> SimpleFeatureTypeImpl
> http://www.52north.org/8b2d26e8-08e9-4a4d-999c-ee289dbc7026:Feature-8b2d26e8-08e9-4a4d-999c-ee289dbc7026
> identified extends
> Feature(metaDataProperty:metaDataProperty,description:description,name:name,boundedBy:boundedBy,location:location,GEOMETRY:GEOMETRY,survey:survey,fieldconta:fieldconta,fieldcon_1:fieldcon_1,fieldcon_2:fieldcon_2,timestamp:timestamp,OpVer:OpVer,DevID:DevID,bearing:bearing,tilt:tilt,temperatur:temperatur,pressure:pressure)
>
> However, the following feature fields appear in Geoserver:
>
> fid survey fieldconta fieldcon_1 fieldcon_2 timestamp OpVer DevID
>
> The fields with bearing, tilt, temperatur, pressure are lost for some
> reason.
>
> Is this something to do with Geoserver?
>
> Sam
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025873.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

Yes, the fields are all doubles (numeric values).

Sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Hello Sam,

I cannot reproduce the behaviour with my test data. Would it be possible
to have a look at the data as GML (including XSD schema) at some late
point in the workflow?

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 28.10.2014 12:47, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Yes, the fields are all doubles (numeric values).
>
> Sam
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025875.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

Attached are the gml and the xsd from late in the workflow. I have looked at all of the temporary files and they all contain the required fields, I have also tested the process using QGIS and that seems to correctly upload the file to Geoserver.

7c9d0066-46ab-47a4-82e2-7825b3ef335b7481124876949420618.xsd

gml3b6a871d9-2d3b-43b9-adc3-7b60a2a1f72a3745512229221399013.xml
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Great, I found the issue. The data types of the disappearing attributes
seem to be ending up as BigInteger and the Geoserver upload supports
only Integer.
I guess, it is not feasible for you to alter this, i.e. change the data
type to Integer, right? If not, I could supply a patch.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 28.10.2014 16:40, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Attached are the gml and the xsd from late in the workflow. I have looked at
> all of the temporary files and they all contain the required fields, I have
> also tested the process using QGIS and that seems to correctly upload the
> file to Geoserver.
>
> 7c9d0066-46ab-47a4-82e2-7825b3ef335b7481124876949420618.xsd
> <http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/file/n4025877/7c9d0066-46ab-47a4-82e2-7825b3ef335b7481124876949420618.xsd>
>
> gml3b6a871d9-2d3b-43b9-adc3-7b60a2a1f72a3745512229221399013.xml
> <http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/file/n4025877/gml3b6a871d9-2d3b-43b9-adc3-7b60a2a1f72a3745512229221399013.xml>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025877.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

I'm afraid I need these data types as doubles, not integers so a patch would be useful. Apologies for monopolising your time.

Thanks

Sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Alright, you can download the modified GenericFileDataWithGT class from here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bpross-52n/WPS/support/sam-geoserver-upload/52n-wps-io-geotools/src/main/java/org/n52/wps/io/data/GenericFileDataWithGT.java

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Benjamin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

As always thank you for your efforts. A quick question; do you know of the easiest way to apply the patch? With the patches that you have supplied before, I simply put the patched class in my project and imported it from there. I need to use the classes that depend on the supplied patched class. I am currently using Maven to manage the dependencies (I integrate later with JBOSS, so Maven seems to be the easiest route).

Thanks

Sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Hi Sam,

Please change the version of the 52n-wps-io-geotools dependency to "3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt".

Hope this helps.

Benjamin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

I have added the new dependency, however when I do, it causes issues with my processes such as losing the FeatureCollection class from the Maven repos.

Looking at the pom on the new Maven repository : https://52north.org/maven/repo/releases/org/n52/wps/52n-wps-io-geotools/3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt/52n-wps-io-geotools-3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt.pom

it seems to be missing the dependencies of the pom that it is replacing:

https://52north.org/maven/repo/releases/org/n52/wps/52n-wps-io-geotools/3.3.0/52n-wps-io-geotools-3.3.0.pom

Could this be the issue?

Thanks

Sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
You are right. I replaced the pom, please retry it.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 29.10.2014 14:18, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> I have added the new dependency, however when I do, it causes issues with my
> processes such as losing the FeatureCollection class from the Maven repos.
>
> Looking at the pom on the new Maven repository :
> https://52north.org/maven/repo/releases/org/n52/wps/52n-wps-io-geotools/3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt/52n-wps-io-geotools-3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt.pom
>
> it seems to be missing the dependencies of the pom that it is replacing:
>
> https://52north.org/maven/repo/releases/org/n52/wps/52n-wps-io-geotools/3.3.0/52n-wps-io-geotools-3.3.0.pom
>
> Could this be the issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025887.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Hi Benjamin,

I have retried but no joy!

Dependency is as follows:

 <dependency>
           <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
            <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
            <version>3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt</version>
        </dependency>
       
I saw that there was briefly a "3.3.1-SNAPHOT" as well

sam
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
Sorry, I forgot to modify the pom.xml in the .jar.
I updated the jar and I hope it works now.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 29.10.2014 15:01, schrieb sammeek:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> I have retried but no joy!
>
> Dependency is as follows:
>
>   <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
>              <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
>              <version>3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt</version>
>          </dependency>
>        
> I saw that there was briefly a "3.3.1-SNAPHOT" as well
>
> sam
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025890.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

sammeek
Still nothing I'm afraid. I have gone between:


        <dependency>
           <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
            <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
            <version>3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt</version>
        </dependency>

and


        <dependency>
           <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
            <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
            <version>3.3.0</version>
        </dependency>

When I use the latter it the geotools dependencies are pulled in, and with the patched version it doesn't.
Thanks for patience!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chaining FeatureCollections

BenjaminPross
I just tested it again successfully. Could be a caching problem. Could
you maybe delete the following folder from your local repository:

.m2\repository\org\n52\wps\52n-wps-io-geotools\3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt

If you did not actively changed the location, the repository should be
located in your user home.
If deleting has no effect or you if already tried that, please attach
the pom.xml that you are using, if possible.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Am 29.10.2014 16:13, schrieb sammeek:

> Still nothing I'm afraid. I have gone between:
>
>
>          <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
>              <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
>              <version>3.3.0-patched-genericfiledatawithgt</version>
>          </dependency>
>
> and
>
>
>          <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.n52.wps</groupId>
>              <artifactId>52n-wps-io-geotools</artifactId>
>              <version>3.3.0</version>
>          </dependency>
>
> When I use the latter it the geotools dependencies are pulled in, and with
> the patched version it doesn't.
> Thanks for patience!
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org/Chaining-FeatureCollections-tp4025861p4025892.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Geoprocessing Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Geoprocessingservices mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
> http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines


--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer
52°North Geoprocessing Community

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
[hidden email]
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

_______________________________________________
Geoprocessingservices mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/geoprocessingservices
http://geoprocessing.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
12